Friday 2 March 2012

Table Runner

I've finished my table runner. I really like it. It's the Alfresco runner from the Rowan website. I used King Cole Bamboo cotton because I couldn't find the recommended wool. I love the colours. I've quiet a lot of wool left so I think I'll make some cushion covers to match. They'll help to brighten up the sitting room. I'm begining to think the room is looking slightly tired but I'm certainly not ready to start redecorating. The thought of all the mess....I also finished the second tea cosy for my parents. I've got to the point where I can't sit down in the evening without a project. I'm really enjoying it though. Gotta go traweling the net now for a nice cushion cover pattern.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great Orlaith - am definitely going to get you to make me one :) Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, just noticed that my last comment was from my alter-ego!

    From me this time - come over to my blog, I've given you a blog award :) There may be some work involved... :)

    ReplyDelete