Saturday 11 February 2012

Multicrafts

Here's a picture of the finished cake I made. It tasted lovely. My brother didn't realise till today that I made it, he had thought that I had bought it and was amazed. I bought a proper hand mixer today so I can make more. I think there'll be an epic baking session tomorrow. There goes the Jan diet...


I also made a few cards this week. Here's one I made with a stamp I bought in Tescos. I bought a pack of flower stamps for 1 euro shortly after Christmas. I was begining to wonder would I ever use them. I now think it'll come in very handy and they will get lots of use.



I've also started knitting a teacosy. I downloaded the pattern from the Rowan website. It has a very apt heart shaped pattern. The pattern is a bit complicated and although I'm watching telly while knitting I don't actually see any of it I just hear what's going on. It's a shame they don't have lots of good dramas on the radio. Although it's small it'll probably take a couple of more nights work, then I'll put up a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Cake looks amazing!

    Have you considered audio books to listen to while you knit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audio books. Good idea and there are lots here too. I will have to try that. Thanks

    ReplyDelete