Saturday 4 February 2012

Card Class




I held my first card class on Thursday and all went without a hitch. We made 4 cards (pictures of which I put below). Three of those attending had never done any cardmaking before and they did really well. Hopefully they'll keep it up now and extend the crafting circle. I've purchased the materials for the next class, some Bobunny paper decorated with cupcakes and can't wait to start designing. I need to wait for a bit of peace and quiet here first though. I finished knitting my gloves and even managed to make a second pair! The second pair were better then the first as I actually got the pattern right! I did some baking today. I made a proper sponge for the first time. Normally I make a victoria sandwich as I was led to believe that it was hard to get a sponge to rise but all went well. I even made a second sponge for a swissroll and that seemed to work too. All will be revealed though when it is eaten later....

No comments:

Post a Comment