Friday 20 January 2012

Has been a busy week of crafting. Made a few more cards and am midway through knitting some fingerless gloves for myself. Wanted to try some fancy stitches so decided to start small. Used some leftover wool I had from a bag I knitted my sister last year. Managed to knit the first one in 2 nights. Was very pleased. The second is taking a bit longer and probably won't get a chance to finish it now till Sunday. It's great to make something so nice and pretty so quickly. After the epic bag it was needed.




Here's one of the cards I made. A very simple card this time. I made a feature of the embossing by colouring it in. I think it worked well.


 
I ordered and received all the goodies for my Feb class. I love getting all the bits in the post. I am going to make my sample cards tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment